Friday, May 31, 2024

New Music From Alexa Name, Duda, Elle Sera, Sierra Levesque, Syd Rose, Wendy Wang, and TRISTIA



"TENSION HIGH" - Alexa Name 

Release Date: May 28, 2024

What You Should Know: "TENSION HIGH is all about that electrifying moment when you both know there’s something there, but no one takes the first step. If you’ve ever felt that spark, this track will hit home! Get ready for a fun, sexy, chill vibe that’s perfect for those sultry summer nights. Can’t wait for you to vibe with it!"

Find It: Apple or Spotify

Previously on Section 36: "Alexa Name Visits Section 36 Music!"

***


"Should've Known" -  by Duda

Release Date: May 31, 2024

What You Should Know: "I wrote this one based on a college friend, and it was the first time I wrote something from someone else's point of view. It tells the story of someone who keeps going out with guys who don't treat her right, and she always says she Should've Known."

Find It: Everywhere, like Apple and Spotify

Previous Noteworthy Releases: "Criminal"

***


"
All over Again" - single by Elle Sera 


Release Date: May 31, 2024

What You Should Know: "I’ve been so excited to release this song and video since last fall & THIS IS IT! I’m digging hard into pop for this one which has been a dream of mine for many years. More on the way so stay tuned, my friends!"

Find It: Apple or Spotify
Previous Noteworthy Releases: "Beautiful Girl (Acoustic Version)", "Covers Only"

Previously on Section 36: "Elle Sera Visits Section 36 Music!"

***


"U ARE MY DRUG" - Single by Sierra Levesque

Release Date: May 28, 2024

What You Should Know: "I'm so excited for you to her this one!"

Find It: Everywhere, like Apple and Spotify

Previous Noteworthy Releases: "Wrong About You", "Get Off My Stage", "Run Run Rudolph"

Previously on Section 36: "Sierra Levesque Visits Section 36 Music!"

***



"Half the Things I Said" - Syd Rose 

Release Date: May 15, 2024

What You Should Know: "I don’t have many words that I can say to express how grateful I am for all of the people who worked on this project with me, put up with all of my revisions (@maxwbelkin patience level 100), and encouraged me every step of the way 🥹❤️ Thank you so much to every one of you for your patience, kindness, generosity with your time and talent, and your honest and valuable feedback 🫶 You all made these songs so much better than I ever could have imagined, and honestly the files would probably still be in my laptop rotting without each and every one of you 😂 Thank you for everything, and I hope you enjoy these finished songs as much as I do!"

Find It: Apple or Spotify

Her Spotify Playlist Inclusions: "Women Going Places, from Section 36"

Previously on Section 36: "Syd Rose Visits Section 36 Music!"

***




"Secrets" - by Wendy Wang 

Release Date: May 31, 2024

What You Should Know: Another song you just have to stream from this amazing artist

Find It: Spotify or Apple

Previous Noteworthy Releases: "Sunlight", "If I Told The Truth"

***



"This is NOT a Hopeful Beginning" - TRISTIA 

Release Date: May 31, 2024

What You Should Know: "So much blood, tears, and hours were put into this EP- and I can’t wait for you to enjoy it with me. A year and a half- but really, a whole life in the making."

Find It: Apple or Spotify

No comments:

Post a Comment