Friday, September 1, 2023

“Get Off My Stage" by Sierra Levesque (September 1, 2023 Release)

“Get Off My Stage" is the debut single from the outstanding singer Sierra Levesque! 




 


I can't tell you enough that you need to check this one out!


What can you expect from the song? Well, you probably remember that Sierra was nice enough to tell us a little about it during her recent interview with us...


"The song was fully self-recorded in my home music studio where I wrote it and played every instrument (vocals, guitar, synthesizer, bass, and drums) for the recording. It was mixed, mastered, and produced with the help of renowned guitarist, producer, and solo artist Ron ‘Bumblefoot’ Thal (ex - Guns N’ Roses, Asia, Sons of Apollo) who also happens to be my guitar teacher and mentor. Overall, it’s a very fun, upbeat, angsty rock/pop song..."


You can find “Get Off My Stage" just about everywhere you usually stream your music, like Spotify, and Apple! So, there's no reason why you won't be able track it down…which I highly suggest you do.


***


If you want to learn more about Sierra, check out her interview right here on Section 36 Music. That will give you an opportunity to find out about this amazing singer.


Be sure to give “Get Off My Stage" a listen!

No comments:

Post a Comment