Tuesday, September 12, 2023

“Draw The Line” by Christiana Berenguer (Sep 12, 2023 Release)

 





"Draw The Line" - Single by Christiana Berenguer 


What You Should Know: "it’s been a year since I released anything & pretty much everything in my life has changed except bear. This song is a pep talk that I’ve had with myself many times. I am so grateful for the kindness and love I have received from the people I now call friends in Nashville. "


Find It: Everywhere, like  Apple or Spotify


Previous Noteworthy Releases: "Not In Love", "In My Head", "Bad Words", "Everything/Nothing", "Excuses"


Her Spotify Playlist Inclusions: "What 2023 Sounds Like From Section 36", "Women Going Places, from Section 36"


Previously on Section 36: "Christiana Berenguer Visits Section 36 Music!", "Singing at Fenway"


No comments:

Post a Comment