Monday, November 9, 2020

"In My Head" by Christiana Berenguer (Release Date November 9, 2020)

“In My Head" is the latest single from the fantastic Christiana Berenguer! 




And now's your chance to listen to it again and again!

I know I've mentioned before that I fell in love with Christiana's music the first time I heard her perform at Fenway Park. I was just blown away. I'm always excited to hear her new music, and this is no exception. The music matches with the lyrics to create an amazing experience. Her immense talent will be obvious as you listen to this song over and over.

*** 


You can find “In My Head" just about everywhere you usually get your music like Spotify or Apple! So, there's no reason why you won't be able track it down…which I highly suggest you do.

If you want to learn more about Christiana, check out her Section 36 Music profile page. There you can find links to her full interview with Section 36 Music, her social media accounts, as well as more samples of her incredible singing.

You can also hop directly to her recent interview right here on Section 36 Music. That will give you an opportunity to learn more about this amazing singer.

Be sure to give “In My Head" a listen!

No comments:

Post a Comment