Thursday, November 12, 2020

"Validate" by Sophia Eliana (Release Date November 12, 2020)

“Validate” is the latest single from the amazing singer Sophia Eliana! 



And you're absolutely going to want to check it out!

What can you expect from this single? Well, here's what Sophia herself has to say about it in her release…


I’m shining light on the innate beauty and absolute strength of womankind with my fierce pop song, “Validate.” Through my lyrics, I touch upon issues I faced while holding a leadership position because my opinions were compromised by double standards implemented by male authority figures. “Validate” demands change in a time where boundaries aren’t always respected, both in and outside the walls of professional settings.


“Validate” captures the struggles that female-identifying folks face every day in this patriarchal society. In tandem with this release, I developed handmade merchandise in support of the Womanist Working Collective, a beautifully healing community for the Black and LGBTQ+ community. May this upbeat, funky song ignite that power of resiliency and love that resides within all women.


That just sounds fantastic! “Upbeat” and “funky” are perfect ways to describe it. You'll want to see that for yourself.


You'll be able to find “Validate" on Spotify and iTunes! So, there's no reason why you won't be able track it down…which I absolutely recommend you do. 


Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment