Friday, June 25, 2021

“Everything/Nothing" by Christiana Berenguer (June 25, 2021 release)

“Everything/Nothing" is the latest single from the incredible singer Christiana Berenguer! 



And you'll want to listen to it again and again!

As you all know, I fell in love with Christiana's music the first time I heard her perform at Fenway Park. I was just blown away. It's always a special joy when I hear her new music, and this is definitely no exception. I know you'll feel the same way when you hear this song! All of her music is a treat for the ears. Christiana's vocals make a complete experience you won't want to miss. I've already listed to it several times today. I'm sure you will too!

*** 


You can find “Everything/Nothing" just about everywhere you usually get your music like Spotify or Apple! So, there's no reason why you won't be able track it down…which I highly suggest you do.

If you want to learn more about Christiana, check out her Section 36 Music profile page. There you can find links to her full interview with Section 36 Music, her social media accounts, as well as more samples of her incredible singing.

You can also hop directly to her interview right here on Section 36 Music. That will give you an opportunity to learn more about this amazing singer.

Be sure to give “Everything/Nothing" a listen!

No comments:

Post a Comment