Friday, June 25, 2021

“The Waves" by Melissa Mills (June 21, 2021 Release)

“The Waves" is the latest single from the incredible singer Melissa Mills! 




And you won’t want to miss it!


I’m sure you remember Melissa from her interview with us, where we discussed her single “Blueberry Daydream". Or, like I am, you’re a fan of her wonderful single “Lose My Cool”. That’s why I was so excited for this new release, and was not disappointed! I know you'll enjoy it as much as I do.


You can find “The Waves" just about everywhere you usually find your music, like Spotify, Apple, and more! So, there's no reason why you won't be able track it down…which I highly suggest you do.

***

If you want to learn more about Melissa, check out

her Section 36 Music profile page. There you can find links to her full interview with Section 36 Music, her social media accounts, as well as more samples of her incredible singing.


You can also hop directly to her recent interview right here on Section 36 Music. That will give you an opportunity to learn more about this amazing singer.


Be sure to give “The Waves" a listen!

No comments:

Post a Comment