Friday, February 14, 2020

"Lose My Cool" by Melissa Mills Released February 14th!


The latest single, Lose My Cool, from budding singing superstar Melissa Mills released on February 14! 



And I know you want it!

What can you expect from it? Let’s see how Melissa described it in her recent interview with Section 36 Music.

"I’ve taken a song I wrote on my loop pedal, and with the help of my friend/producer Scott Bowers we’ve created something new and exciting! It’s a bit psychedelic with a pop twist."

That sounds simply amazing to me. You won't want to miss this, so be sure to check it out any way you can!

You can find “Lose My Cool" just about everywhere. Look at these options! So, there's no reason why you won't be able track it down…which I highly suggest you do.

***

If you want to learn more about Melissa, check out
her Section 36 Music profile page. There you can find links to her full interview with Section 36 Music, her social media accounts, as well as more samples of her incredible singing.

You can also hop directly to her recent interview right here on Section 36 Music. That will give you an opportunity to learn more about this amazing singer.

Be sure to give “Lose My Cool" a listen!

No comments:

Post a Comment