Thursday, July 30, 2020

“Not In Love" by Christiana Berenguer (Release date July 30, 2020)

“Not In Love" is the latest single from the supremely talented Christiana Berenguer! 




And if you're anything like me, you'll want to listen to it again and again!

I know I've mentioned before that I fell in love with Christiana's music the first time I heard her perform at Fenway Park. Saying I was "blown away" doesn't begin to cover it. I've been waiting for a while now for her to release some new music, and it's finally here! I can confidently say it was worth the wait. As always, Christiana does a great job combining her exquisite vocals with the music to make a combination that raises both to new levels. Whether you focus on the powerful lyrics of the (not in) love song, or allow yourself to get lost in the music, you won't want the song to end. Give it a listen, and you'll know exactly what I mean.

*** 

You can find “Not In Love" just about everywhere you usually get your music like Spotify or Apple! So, there's no reason why you won't be able track it down…which I highly suggest you do.

If you want to learn more about Christiana, check out her Section 36 Music profile page. There you can find links to her full interview with Section 36 Music, her social media accounts, as well as more samples of her incredible singing.

You can also hop directly to her recent interview right here on Section 36 Music. That will give you an opportunity to learn more about this amazing singer.

Be sure to give “Not In Love" a listen!

No comments:

Post a Comment