Saturday, August 1, 2020

“Absence of Color" by Serena Z (Release date August 1, 2020)

“Absence of Color" is the debut EP from the incredibly talented 
Serena Z! 


And you'll want to check it out as soon as you can!

What can you expect from the EP? Let's see what Serena herself had to say about it during her recent interview with us here at Section 36:

"I have never been more excited to release a piece of work. This EP has truly lived and breathed with me. I have spent so much time with it. It changed with me, it moved with me. It really represents who I am and how I function."

"I don't like to pick favorites but, Pink and Blue makes me feel some type of way. Put that on and close your eyes and boom, you're transported. Wherever your mind goes, it will take you. It's pretty crazy."

That sounds simply wonderful.

You can find “Absence of Color" just about everywhere you usually get your music like Apple and Spotify. So, there's no reason you won't be able to find it.

***

If you want to learn more about Serena Z, check out her Section 36 profile page. It has samples of her music, links to where you can find her, and more.

You can also hop directly to her recent interview right here on Section 36 Music.

Be sure to give “Absence of Color" a listen!

No comments:

Post a Comment