Tuesday, March 23, 2021

"Bad Words" by Christiana Berenguer (Mar 23, 2021 release)

“Bad Words" is the latest single from the incredible singer Christiana Berenguer! 


And you need to listen to it again and again!

I know I've mentioned before that I fell in love with Christiana's music the first time I heard her perform at Fenway Park. I was just blown away. I always get extra excited to hear her new music, and this is no exception. I'm sure you'll feel the same way when you listen to this song! The music in this one just grabs you and pulls you in. Christiana's amazing vocals add to it to make a complete experience you won't want to miss. I've already listed to it multiple times today. I'm sure you will too!

*** 


You can find “Bad Words" just about everywhere you usually get your music like Spotify or Apple! So, there's no reason why you won't be able track it down…which I highly suggest you do.

If you want to learn more about Christiana, check out her Section 36 Music profile page. There you can find links to her full interview with Section 36 Music, her social media accounts, as well as more samples of her incredible singing.

You can also hop directly to her interview right here on Section 36 Music. That will give you an opportunity to learn more about this amazing singer.

Be sure to give “Bad Words" a listen!

No comments:

Post a Comment