Monday, August 14, 2023

Sierra Levesque Visits Section 36 Music!

Section 36 
Music has another visitor! Sierra Levesque
 is a supremely talented singer and musician, whose upcoming debut single, "Get Off My Stage" is one you won't want to miss. I was so excited that she wanted to visit with us and discuss her music, future goals, and more. I’m sure you’ll enjoy everything she has to say.

So, let's see what happens when Sierra Levesque visits Section 36 Music!

I am incredibly excited for your upcoming debut single, “Get Off My Stage”. What can you tell me about it?

“GET OFF MY STAGE” is my debut single, which I am very excited about! It will be available everywhere (on all platforms) on Friday, September 1st. The song was fully self-recorded in my home music studio where I wrote it and played every instrument (vocals, guitar, synthesizer, bass, and drums) for the recording. It was mixed, mastered, and produced with the help of renowned guitarist, producer, and solo artist Ron ‘Bumblefoot’ Thal (ex - Guns N’ Roses, Asia, Sons of Apollo) who also happens to be my guitar teacher and mentor. Overall, it’s a very fun, upbeat, angsty rock/pop song and I can’t wait for everyone to hear it on September 1st! You can pre-save it on Spotify at the link in my bio (@sierralevesquemusic) or on my website www.sierralevesquemusic.com!


What is your favorite part about performing on stage in front of an audience?

My favorite part about performing on stage would have to be the connection that my music can have with the audience. I always try to perform a wide range of covers and original songs to have something for everyone, and there is always at least one song that makes an audience member smile. There is a part at the end of each of my shows where I do a crowd sing-along to “What’s Up” by 4 Non Blondes, and it is always so fun to see everyone having fun and singing loud together.


This fall you’ll be attending Berklee College of Music. What’s the biggest thing you can see Berklee doing for your career?

Yes, I’m very excited to be doing a Bachelor of Arts in Songwriting degree with Berklee Online. I feel that this degree will help to open doors and to take my songwriting skills to the next level. I hope that through internships, I’ll be able to make connections in the music industry that will help me to have my music heard by more and more people.


Who or what would you consider your biggest musical influences?

My biggest musical influences are my guitar teacher and mentor Bumblefoot, my favorite band Ghost, and classic rock acts such as Heart and Scorpions combined with newer pop artists like Avril Lavigne and Lana Del Rey.


What would you say is your biggest challenge with your music career?

My biggest challenge has been expanding my range of social media posts to showcase my musical versatility.  I play guitar, piano, drums, bass, and I sing and songwrite, so it is difficult to showcase all of those abilities in one video or post. So, I try my best to post a range of instruments and song videos to demonstrate my versatility.


What are your immediate music goals?

My immediate goals are to release my debut single on

September 1st and to do my “GET OFF MY STAGE” Mini Tour where I will be performing six shows in four cities (two countries) throughout August and September to promote my song release! Check out my mini tour poster on @sierralevesquemusic for more details!


--


A single AND a mini tour? Definitely lots to be excited about!


As always, I want to thank Sierra for visiting with us, and for sending along the pictures to accompany the interview.


I'm sure you’ll all want to listen to Sierra and follow along with her to see what she's up to. I would definitely follow her on Instagram, and visit her website. In fact, check her out everywhere


Thanks again Sierra, and good luck with the release!

No comments:

Post a Comment