Friday, August 25, 2023

“It Hurts Too Much To Speak" by Lina Cooper (Aug 25, 2023 Release)

“It Hurts Too Much To Speak" is the debut EP from the incredibly talented Lina Cooper!






Go listen to it right now!


As Lina herself recently said, "I got an idea to make this EP back in December 2022 while crying in the shower to YUNGBLUD‘s self-titled album. I was crying because I felt so overwhelmed and broken, I’ve been under so much pressure and experiencing so much hurt and grief over such a short amount of time, it felt like I was ripping at the seams. And then I just decided to put all of this hurt into a concept project, an EP or an album. This decision kinda came out of nowhere and happened in 2 minutes. All during that one shower. I wrote the first track in 10 minutes right after getting out of the bathroom.

I produced and recorded this EP by myself in my bedroom. I knew I wanted this project to be very bare and honest. I didn’t want anyone to touch it except for very few people. The only two co-writers I had were Sierra Cornell and XNK"


You can find “It Hurts Too Much To Speak" just about everywhere you usually get your music like Apple and Spotify. So, there's no reason you won't be able to find it.…which I highly suggest you do.


***


If you want to learn more about Lina, hop directly to her interview right here on Section 36 Music.


Be sure to give “It Hurts Too Much To Speak" a listen!

No comments:

Post a Comment