Friday, August 18, 2023

“90 Days" by NIKOLE (Aug 18, 2023 Release)

“90 Days" is the latest single from the fantastic NIKOLE! 




If, like me, you are a fan of her recent songs like "Fade Away", you'll want to check this one out. In fact, either way you should give this one a try.


What else can you expect from the song? Here's what NIKOLE had to say about it recently:


"This song really got me through a lot of emotions and anger I was feeling following a break up I had been through. It’s all very honest and real and that’s the art I’ll continue to share with you all 💘 Healing is not a linear process and throughout we must remember our strengths and ultimately love ourselves before anything else. I love you all and I can’t wait for you guys to listen to this tune that I worked on with humans I love and look up to. This song would not exist without everyone who went to these shows and continue to support this whole journey with my art. I’m so forever grateful for you all."


You can find “90 Days" just about everywhere you usually stream your music like Apple or Spotify, so there's no reason why you won't be able track it down…which I highly suggest you do.


Right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment