Friday, August 18, 2023

“If I Told the Truth" by Wendy Wang (Aug 18, 2023 Release)

“If I Told the Truth" is the new single from the incredible artist Wendy Wang! 





And you owe it to yourself to listen to it as soon as you can.


I’m sure you remember Wendy from her interview with us, where we discussed her debut single “Over Again". I've enjoyed her work ever since, and am so glad she released yet another fantastic song. 


You can find “If I Told the Truth" just about everywhere you usually find your music, like Spotify, and Apple! So, there's no reason why you won't be able track it down…which I highly suggest you do.


***


If you want to learn more about Wendy, check out her interview right here on Section 36 Music. That will give you an opportunity to find out about this amazing singer.


Be sure to give “If I Told the Truth" a listen!

No comments:

Post a Comment