Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Duda Makes 36 Decisions!

We all know
Duda from her interview with us, where we discussed her single “Lost Messages". That song was the first on her EP "Rumors", where Duda was nice enough to take us behind the scenes. We also know some of her favorite things.

Today I thought we should learn a little bit more about this amazing artist, fresh of the release of her latest single "Criminal", by having her make some decisions for us! 

Which does she prefer...

Brooklyn or Golden Gate Bridge? - Brooklyn
Red Sox or Yankees? - Red Sox alllll the way
Disney or Pixar? - Pixar
Tank top or tee shirt? - Tank top
French fries or onion rings? - French Fries with mayo and ketchup
Ice cream or iced coffee? - Iced coffee with milk and looooots of sugar
Cake or Pie? - If its strawberry or apple pie, then pie!
Breakfast or Dinner? - Dinner
Pizza party or pool party? - Pool party!!
Formal attire or Casual wear? - Mix of both, I feel like I incorporate both in my daily style hahaha
Beach vacation or Mountain retreat? - Beach vacation
Too hot or too cold? - Too cold, because you can always put more layers
Going to a water park or amusement park? - Amusement park! I love Island of Adventure at Universal Studios Orlando
Adventure travel or Relaxing vacation? - Relaxing! Something chill and nice with friends would be fun
Night out or Night in? - Depends on the mood, but currently I'm spending more nights in working on new songs hahaha
Concerts or Movie nights? - I would usually go with cozy movie night with friends watching Crazy Rich Asians, but it depends on who's concert we would be going to
Playing video games or reading books? - I'm OBSESSED with Call Of Duty Black Ops 3, and I'll take any opportunity to talk about my current obsession with it. I have spent nights playing it with my girlfriends until 5am. We love playing in the Kino Der Toten map! Buuuuut I also love reading books and updating my goodreads hahahaha
Football or baseball? - Football, or what most people would call in English, Soccer!! Which is the real football hahaha I'm Brazilian peopleee, we are born breathing football
Hiking or Rock climbing? - Hiking
Fiction or Non-fiction? - Fiction, I'm a sucker for romance novels
Spending time at the beach or by the pool? - If it's Ipanema beach, then beach!
Pizza or tacos? - Pizza, specifically cheese or margherita
Sing-along songs or Dance numbers? - Sing along
Drums or Guitar? - Guitar!
Headphones or Speakers? - Headphones, I feel like i'm in my own little concert with just me and the artist
Animation or Live-action? - Depends on the movie, but usually animation
Superheroes or Princesses? - Princesses that are superheroes? Like Mulan! She's my favorite Disney Princess
Talking animals or Magical creatures? - Talking animals
Shopping in-store or buying things online? - IN STORE!! I can spend hoursss trying on things
Sending text messages or calling people? - Calling all the way, I hate texting
Podcasts or YouTube videos? - YouTube videos, I love the Try Guys btw
Getting lost in the jungle or in a vast city? - Vast city, I feel like I could meet a lot of people and learn new things
Be Sleepy or Grumpy from the Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs story? - Grumpy!
Having the ability to read other people’s minds or the ability to fly? - Read other people's mind, I wish I knew people's true first impression when listening to my songs hahaha
Reincarnate as a parrot or fish? - Parrot I think!
Host a party, or attend a party? Host a party because I love having people over and having a fun time with friends

---


That was fun!


As always, I want to thank Duda for taking the time to do this with us. It's always nice to be able to learn a bit more about a favorite artist.


Be sure to listen to Duda and follow along with her to see what she's up to. I would definitely follow her on Instagram, and/or Spotify. In fact, go do both right now! 


Thanks again Duda!



No comments:

Post a Comment