Friday, February 9, 2024

New Music from Delilah Brao, Sydney Mira, Jessica Woodleee, and Elliott Woods

 



"Seats for Ghosts" - by Delilah Brao 

Release Date: February 9, 2024

What You Should Know: Everything Delilah puts out is pure magic, and this is no exception.

Find It: Everywhere, like  Apple or Spotify

Previously on Section 36: "Delilah Brao Visits Section 36 Music!"



***





"Candy Necklace" - Single by Sydney Mira

Release Date: February 9, 2024

What You Should Know: If you enjoyed her debut single, "Bad", you'll love this one too.

Find It: Everywhere, like Apple or Spotify

Previous Noteworthy Releases: "Bite"

Previously on Section 36: "Sydney Mira Visits Section 36 Music!"



***






"Dude" - Single by Jessica Woodlee

What You Should Know: ""Dude" is for the girls."


Find It: Everywhere, like  Apple or Spotify


Previous Noteworthy Releases: "Whiskey", "By Now", "Dairy Aisle"


Her Spotify Playlist Inclusions: "What 2024 Sounds Like From Section 36", "What 2023 Sounds Like From Section 36", "Women Going Places, from Section 36"


Previously on Section 36: "Jessica Woodlee Visits Section 36 Music!"



***




"Call My Name" - Single by Elliott Woods

What You Should Know: "Releasing my debut single has always been a dream of mine, and I always wanted to do it right. I wrote this song about a year ago in my bedroom with my guitar, and I had no idea that it would grow to mean so much to me. Call My Name is a song about getting older, and the unavoidable fact that “our fate is set in the pages.” I wrote, recorded, mixed, mastered, and distributed this song all on my own, which I think is a pretty cool little fact, and all in all I really just cant wait for you to hear it!"


Find It: Everywhere, like  Apple or Spotify


Her Spotify Playlist Inclusions: "What 2024 Sounds Like From Section 36" "Women Going Places, from Section 36"


No comments:

Post a Comment