Friday, March 10, 2023

“By Now" by Jessica Woodlee (March 10, 2023 Release)

“By Now" is the new single from the incredible Jessica Woodlee! 


 


And you need to go find it now.


I’m sure you remember Jessica from her interview with us, where we discussed her single “T.O.M.L.". Here's what Jessica had to say on Instagram about this release:


"I wrote this song nearly 2 years ago, on my 18th birthday, about feeling let down by adulthood. I had this idea in my head that by the age of 18, I would have everything figured out. Now, at 20 years old, this song has taken on new meaning for me. Though I’ve grown in a million ways since I first wrote this song, there will always be part of me that feels like I should have everything figured out “by now.” If you’ve ever felt this way, this song is for you."


You can find “By Now" just about everywhere you usually stream your music, like Spotify, and Apple! So, there's no reason why you won't be able track it down…which I highly suggest you do.


***


If you want to learn more about Jessica, check out her interview right here on Section 36 Music. That will give you an opportunity to find out about this amazing singer.


Be sure to give “By Now" a listen!

No comments:

Post a Comment