Friday, March 3, 2023

“El Sueño" by Alyssa Barker (March 2, 2023 release)

"El Sueño" is the debut electric violin single from the incredibly talented Alyssa Barker!




Give it a listen as soon as you can!

Here's what Alyssa had to say about it recently...

"El Sueño is a song I started writing three years ago and it has gone through many stages to get to the point it has. I’m so grateful for every collaborator I had on this project!"


You'll be able to find “El Sueño" just about everywhere you usually get your music like Spotify or Apple! So, there's no reason why you won't be able track it down…which I absolutely suggest you do.
 
Right Now!


***

If you want to learn more about Alyssa, check out 
her interview right here on Section 36 Music. That will give you an opportunity to learn more about this amazing violinist.


Be sure to give “El Sueño" a listen!

---

If you want to find more great music, "El Sueño" has been added to my "What 2023 Sounds like from Section 36" playlist as well as my "Women Going Places, from Section 36" and "Women From Berklee and Section 36" playlists. Go check those out and enjoy all the artists featured there.

No comments:

Post a Comment