Release Date: September 18, 2026
What You Should Know: “This is actually a song I submitted to apply for my major at Berklee. I couldn’t be more thrilled to get this song out into the world and I could not be more thrilled for what’s about to come."
Spotify Playlist Inclusions: "It's 2026 in Section 36", "Women Going Places, from Section 36"
Release Date: September 18, 2026
What You Should Know: “This single has changed its meaning in the past week. The beautiful thing about writing lyrics is even though the words are still the same, they are ever evolving. A few months ago, I quit a serving job that treated me like working was the end all be all to life and where everyone felt like they were going to get fired at any moment. I felt like I was going through the motions and not feeling understood. Cut to last week, I felt like I had to break off a relationship of multiple years for the same reasons. I felt like my feelings weren't being understood from someone who claimed to know me so well. Looking back at my own lyrics about quitting my job, it felt a lot like I was subconsciously telling myself I needed something more in my relationship too.
Breakups and quitting jobs suck but staying in something that doesn't fulfill you sucks even more. As I figure out how to navigate all this, I hope my music resonates with people feeling the same way. "
Release Date: September 18, 2026
What You Should Know: “"Crimes" is a collaboration between 1P4E Music Collective and songstress Morgan Gold of Austin, Texas. 1P4E helps artists bring songs to life through A&R services, high-quality audio engineering, music licensing, and songwriting. "Crimes" explores themes of longing, heartbreak, and betrayal, contrasted by a poetic and emotional charm through the transcendent vocals and production. Fans of Post Malone, Billie Eilish, Olivia Rodrigo, Clairo, or Olivia Dean will fall in love with this track and Morgan Gold's hypnotic voice through storytelling."

.webp)

No comments:
Post a Comment