By Una
I spent so much of my life overthinking certain things and debating whether I should do them. it was also super hard to let go of certain things that were no longer serving me. However, letting them go or what brought me to what I am and who I am today. It doesn’t also have to be necessarily anything in life. I decided to also not to share things about my music, but also my personal life with you guys. The overgrowth certain environments and people and without you, we shouldn’t just make room for something new by letting it go. There won’t be another you. You are all you have. If you don’t do it and choose to get up in the morning and live the life that you wanna live there won’t be anyone who’s gonna ask you to do it. Put yourself out there grow fail start again. Life is not meant to be linear. Healing is not linear. Don’t wait for your life to end linear, and that you regret it in those last few moments that I wasn’t messy a little more. New chapters are in front of us. I wish all of my Berklee classmates, a good year and a year of winning. This is the time when you do it scared and even when you’re not ready.
------
Una is a Serbian born singer-songwriter based in Boston, where she studies at Berklee College of Music.
Be sure to follow along with all of the "Thursdays With Una".
To keep up with everything else going on in Una's life, check out her Section 36 Music Homepage.


No comments:
Post a Comment