Saturday, September 12, 2026

Introducing Itida!

Hi, I’m Itida! I’m a singer-songwriter who brings warmth and energy into whatever I do. When I was a kid, my parents called me Itida to playfully annoy me by reversing my name Aditi. I hated it back then because I guess I worried that I would be stuck with that name. Now, I’m glad to say that I am. I chose Itida because it represents fun and warm memories. And that’s the same the feeling I always associate with music, itself. I’ve been humming songs since I was 9 months old, I sang my first song (The Power of Love by Celine Dion) at 4, and wrote my first song at 10. Since then, singing and writing songs has been something that makes me feel both sentimental and incredibly energetic. It’s an amazing feeling that I want to carry with me and let my listeners into too! 

I’ve got some cool retro covers and fun content that I’ll be releasing soon. I’m also working on a new, musical sound that sounds warm and alive that I can’t wait to eventually put it out into the world. My dream has always been to be on a world stage, doing what I love and sharing it with so many people around the world. And until then, I’ll be enjoying every moment and learning new things! 

(Photo by Nishant Gita)

Find Itida on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment