Friday, February 2, 2024

New Music From Alyssa Barker, Sierra Levesque, Wendy Wang, and Natalie Del Carmen



"
Vampire" - single by Alyssa Barker 


Release Date: January 31, 2024

What You Should Know: "My electric violin cover of "Vampire" by Olivia Rodrigo, entirely self-produced by Jim Connolly and me, is now available on all platforms!"

Find It: 
Apple or Spotify

Previous Noteworthy Singles: "El Sueño"

Previously on Section 36: "Alyssa Barker Visits Section 36 Music!"

***



"Wrong About You" - Single by Sierra Levesque

Release Date: February 2, 2024

What You Should Know: If you enjoyed "Get Off My Stage", like I did, You'll want to hear this one as soon as you can!

Find It: Everywhere, like Apple and Spotify

Previous Noteworthy Releases: "Get Off My Stage", "Run Run Rudolph"

Previously on Section 36: "Sierra Levesque Visits Section 36 Music!"



***





"Sunlight" - single by Wendy Wang 

Release Date: February 2, 2024

What You Should Know: "You won't want to miss this masterpiece, following the grand tradition of  "If I Told The Truth"" and "Over Again""

Find It: Spotify or Apple



***


"You Weren't Even Listening" - single by Natalie Del Carmen 

Release Date: February 2, 2024

What You Should Know: "It feels good to get back into the swing of things! I’ve spent the past few months challenging myself to write music that feels humorous and light-hearted. This song is about tuning out, but hey, maybe you’ll take a listen."

Find It: Spotify or Apple




No comments:

Post a Comment