Friday, February 23, 2024

New Music From: Audrey Pearl, Cece Benz, Milani Rivers, and Effy Marella



"A Time Like This" - by Audrey Pearl

Release Date: February 23, 2024

What You Should Know: "
A Time Like This started as one line frantically typed in my notes app on a walk through the woods behind my childhood house about a year ago and became one of my favorite things I’ve ever worked on.

This song wouldn’t be what it is without the incredible production by @_alejandro._.xd_ and mix and master by @petrinjason.

I’m so grateful for @aviiipearl’s beautiful work on the cover art and @_keyframed_ ‘s willingness to put pantyhose over her camera and stand out in the freezing cold to get the perfect photos.

okay that’s it now go stream!!"

Find It: Everywhere, like Apple and Spotify

Previous Noteworthy Releases: "The Motions"

Previously on Section 36: "Audrey Pearl Visits Section 36 Music!"



***






"End Us" - by Cece Benz

Release Date: February 23, 2024

What You Should Know: "I’ve intentionally never posted any clips of this song on my social media (other than promo of course) because the week after I wrote it, I recorded it in the studio. I love sharing my songs with the world and never posting a clip of this one was challenging, but it makes this moment so much more special. I hope you listen and you love what you hear, and if you’ve ever had an ex's mom apologize on their behalf - let’s bond over it lol."

Find It: Everywhere, like Apple or Spotify

Previous Noteworthy Releases: "Growing Pains"

Previously on Section 36: "Cece Benz Visits Section 36 Music!"



***





"In Vain" - by Milani Rivers

Release Date: February 22, 2024

What You Should Know: This song should be added to your playlists as soon as possible.

Find It: Everywhere, like Apple or Spotify


***




"Bleachers" - by Effy Marella 

Release Date: February 23, 2024

What You Should Know: You need to listen to this song now!

Find It: 
Apple or Spotify

Previous Noteworthy Singles: "Shoes"

No comments:

Post a Comment