Monday, August 31, 2026

Britney Flores Visits Section 36 Music!

Section 36 Music had another visitor! Britney Flores has a fantastic recent single, "Forever Your Bunny", that you nees to listen to as soon as you can. 
I was so excited that she was willing to visit with us to discuss the song, her future goals, and more!
 I'm sure you'll love what she had to say.

So, let's see what happens when Britney Flores visits Section 36 Music! 

I really enjoyed your latest single, “Forever Your Bunny”. What can you tell me about it?

Thank you so much! I hope to inspire listeners to embrace romance, healthy relationships, and enjoy the simple magic of a date with someone they love. The chorus, “Forever your bunny, forever your honey,” is an affirmation of devotion— staying by your side, and appreciating the simple moments together like getting ice cream or going for a summer swim. I want to celebrate the beauty of intentionally choosing someone every day. I compare choosing love to choosing how we accessorize ourselves. You deserve to choose the love that feels right for you. I hope listeners feel a sense of peace and warmth through the song’s lyrical affirmations. Forever Your Bunny is my first ever ’50s-inspired pop song and Easter song created to be enjoyed all year round.


Do you see any more studio work in your future?

Absolutely! I plan to continue writing for the rest of my life. I’m starting to fall in love with the songwriting process. Everyday moments inspire me to keep creating and seeing my community in action has sparked so many ideas within my music. I am thrilled to invite others into my creativity, and share the voice I’ve spent the last four years developing as a full-time Berklee student. 


You are a graduate of Berklee College of Music. What made Berklee the right choice for you?

I was especially drawn to the driven and supportive nature of the Berklee community. My peers constantly inspired me at rehearsals and performances. Berklee taught me to create fearlessly and bring my ideas to life. I also began building meaningful relationships with my voice professors and couldn’t wait to continue learning from them over the next four years. Massachusetts is my home state and I’ll always love getting to experience all four seasons here. Knowing that I could stay close to home while attending college was incredibly comforting. 


Who, or what, would you say are your biggest musical influences?

I am influenced by the craft of storytelling and by the beauty of being present in the moment. I admire artists like Taylor Swift because of the authenticity in her lyrics and the way she never shies away from expressing genuine feelings. At the same time, everything I create is still very much my own sound. I’m working on creating heartfelt lyrics that are authentic within my life. I’ve also been inspired by Thomas Rhett. As a pop-country artist, he celebrates his love for his family and the relationships in his life. I find it so special that I can highlight everyday moments through my songwriting and I truly feel like I’m heading in the right musical direction by allowing my heart to guide me.


What is the biggest challenge with your musical career?

My current challenge is finding themes to write about. There are so many to choose from, but I’m learning to ask myself which ones are worth taking the time to explore. Once I choose a theme, I sit down with my notebook and gold pen then let myself write for the next one to two hours. I’m proud of myself for dedicating hours to my songwriting. The more I do it, the more I feel myself getting the hang of creating a song. I seriously can’t wait to see what my next singles or albums will be centered around and how I’ll choose to share them with my community. It’s an honor to know my music comes from the life I’m building in Massachusetts. 


What are your immediate musical goals?

My immediate goal is to release at least three new singles before we reach 2027. I’m also having so much fun getting my photos taken for my music, and I truly feel like I’m beginning to bring my vision to life through my photoshoots. I’ve started dipping my toes into modeling, which has been one of my goals this year. I am becoming more playful with how I approach each shoot. Another goal of mine is to continue creating content around my music that aligns with the same values as my listeners. I’m looking forward to building a community that sees the vision and finds comfort in my story. A special thank you to my darlings, who listen in and continue to follow along on this journey with me. 

--


I'm pretty excited about those singles!


As always, I want to thank Rita for visiting with us, and for sending along the picture to accompany the interview. 

I'm sure you’ll all want to follow her and see what she has going on. Here are the best places to find her:


Thanks again Britney, and good luck reaching your goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment