Friday, August 21, 2026

Fiona Marais Makes 36 Decisions!

I'm sure you all know Fiona Marais
 from her incredible music, including her single "Dear New Girl", which I assume you have on all your playlists to listen to over and over.

I thought it would be fun to learn a little bit more about this artist, by having her make a few decisions for us! Let's see how it goes.

Which would you prefer…


Brooklyn or Golden Gate Bridge: Golden Gate 

Red Sox or Yankees: Red Sox 

Disney or Pixar: Pixar

Tank top or tee shirt: tee shirt

French fries or onion rings: French fries

Ice cream or iced coffee: ice cream

Cake or Pie: cake

Breakfast or Dinner: breakfast

Pizza party or pool party: can I combine them 👀

Formal attire or Casual wear: casual

Beach vacation or Mountain retreat: beach

Too hot or too cold: cold

Going to a water park or amusement park: amusement park

Adventure travel or Relaxing vacation: adventure

Night out or Night in: night in

Concerts or Movie nights: concerts

Playing video games or reading books: books

Football or baseball: football

Hiking or Rock climbing: hiking

Fiction or Non-fiction: non fiction 

Driver or passenger: passenger (I hate parking)

Pizza or tacos: pizza 

Asia or Europe: never been to Asia so probably Europe 

Sunbathing or swimming: swim

Tattoo or piercing: tattoo 

Animation or Live-action: animation 

Superheroes or Princesses: princesses 

Unicorn or dragon: dragon

Shopping in-store or buying things online: in store

Sending text messages or calling people: texts

Podcasts or YouTube videos: YouTube

Getting lost in the jungle or in a vast city: city

Fruits or vegetables: fruits

Ability to read other people’s minds or ability to fly: fly

Puzzle or Crossword: crossword

Host a party, or attend a party: attend

No comments:

Post a Comment