Friday, December 15, 2023

NEW MUSIC: From Lina Cooper and Coco Colette

 


"Sad Tomorrow" - Single by Lina Cooper


Release Date: December 8, 2023

What You Should Know: "This song holds such a special place in my heart due to the importance of the subject as well as who made it with me and the time of my life that it captured (now forever). This is the song that makes me tear up almost every time I hear it. This is an anthem of not giving up and chasing your dream which has been my motto ever since I remember myself. I am so proud of what we made here. "


Find It: Everywhere, like Apple and Spotify


Her Spotify Playlist Inclusions: "What 2023 Sounds Like From Section 36", "Women Going Places, from Section 36"


Previously on Section 36: "Lina Cooper Visits Section 36 Music!"


***



"Grown (cov song)" - Single by Coco Colette


Release Date: November 10, 2023

What You Should Know: "I wrote this song back in the summer of 2022 - I was living in an apartment with 3 of my friends and was going through a really hard time. As the song alludes to, I was falling behind on things like my dishes and laundry, but those were just examples of a bigger struggle. I was coming face to face with growing up - being away from my family and, at the time, working a fulltime job for the first time. I was so overwhelmed and what helps me the most when I feel that way is writing music. So “grown” was born, and now I look back on it and things haven't changed all too much, but, in all of its irony, I really have grown and I’m trying to take each day one at a time. "

Find It: Everywhere, like 
Apple or Spotify

Her Spotify Playlist Inclusions: "Women Going Places, from Section 36"

No comments:

Post a Comment