Friday, May 27, 2022

“New Leaves" by Sarah Bernadette (May 27, 2022 Release)

 "New Leaves" is the debut album from the incredible singer Sarah Bernadette! 




Be sure to listen to this song as soon as you can. After that, listen to it again. And again. And then over and over! 

As Sarah shared during her recent interview with us, "The album includes both recently written songs as well as songs that I wrote 6-7 years ago that I just never got to record. It features songs about love and loss and self-discovery, and even features what I consider to be a counterpart to “Green”. My song “What Did I Expect?” at the end of the album weaves in plant imagery to tell the other side of a relationship - when the growth isn’t nurtured properly and the love is not sustained."

It's definitely an amazing collection.


---

You'll be able to find “New Leaves" just about everywhere you usually get your music like Apple or Spotify! So, there's no reason why you won't be able track it down…which I highly suggest you do. Right now!

You can also go check out Sarah's full interview with us to see everything she had to say.

Go give “New Leaves" a listen!

No comments:

Post a Comment