Friday, October 7, 2022

“i gave u my number" by Allison Leah (October 7, 2022 Release)

“i gave u my number" is the brand new single from the incredible singer Allison Leah! 





And you just have to listen to it right now!


I’m sure you remember Allison from her interview with us, where we discussed her single “We can Still Sing". I've been a fan of her work ever since. 


Allison has said this is one of her favorite songs she's ever written. She's been playing it during her live shows for several years and the response from those performances inspired her to record & release it.


I am so very glad she did! You can find “i gave u my number" just about everywhere you usually find your music, like Spotify, and Apple! So, there's no reason why you won't be able track it down…which I highly suggest you do.

***

If you want to learn more about Allison, check out 
her Section 36 Music profile page. There you can find links to her full interview with Section 36 Music, her social media accounts, as well as more samples of her incredible singing.

You can also hop directly to her interview right here on Section 36 Music. That will give you an opportunity to learn more about this amazing singer.


Be sure to give “i gave u my number" a listen!

No comments:

Post a Comment