Friday, September 2, 2022

“Pears & Honey” By Sophia Eliana (Sep 2, 2022 Release)

“Pears & Honey” is the latest single from the amazing singer Sophia Eliana! 




And you're definitely going to want to check it out!


What can you expect from this single? Here's what Sophia herself has to say about it in the blurb…


The new indie-folk song - written by Sophia Eliana and produced in collaboration with Maine musician, James Pike - captures the sensations of a tummy full of butterflies. Sophia Eliana’s honey-like vocals paired with James’ integration of slide-guitar, synth, and organ makes for a song as comforting as a home-cooked meal.  


‘Pears & Honey’ was inspired by a conversation overheard at Sophia Eliana’s home in Maine. “I overheard a housemate of mine remark that her favorite snack in the morning is honey on toast. This simple, yet nourishing sentiment sparked great inspiration for me. I wanted to find a way to express how I, too, find ways to savor sweetness throughout the day. In the company of tea and a diary overbrimming with ways I radically honor myself, the lyrics of ‘Pears & Honey’ came together like a satisfying puzzle. Pears & Honey is a tender daydream about a longing for intimacy with both myself and a future partner”


I love the sound of that, and absolutely loved this song. I'm sure you will too, but you should find out for yourself.


You'll be able to find “Pears & Honey" on Spotify and iTunes! So, there's no reason why you won't be able track it down…which I obviously recommend you do. 


Now!


No comments:

Post a Comment