Monday, August 29, 2022

Amira Noor Visits Section 36 Music!

Photo: Léonard Francano
Section 36 
Music has another visitor!  Amira Noor is an incredible singer fresh off the release of her single "One More Time". I was thrilled she was willing to visit with us and discuss her music, future goals, and more. I’m sure you’ll love everything she has to say.

So, let's see what happens when Amira Noor visits Section 36 Music!


I really enjoyed your recent single “One More Time”. What can you tell me about it?

Thank you so much! “One More Time” is a really special project for me. I actually wrote it in 2018 and auditioned for Berklee College of Music with it. Back then the song was so different. It only contained lead vocals and piano. After attending Berklee, I knew I wanted to leave the college with a new single. I decided to work on this song and change it by collaborating with super talented musicians at the school. I always heard and wanted strings on this song. Luckily, after reaching out to a few string players, I was able to have an amazing string section on my track. 


In addition to your music you’ve been able to do some modeling. What do you enjoy about being in front of a camera?

Photo: Léonard Francano

I really enjoy being able to express myself. I love doing photoshoots where I get to dress up and play with the clothing, products or accessories that I am shooting for. 

 

You recently graduated from Berklee College of Music. What’s the biggest thing Berklee did for your career? 

Attending Berklee College of Music was a dream. I would say the biggest thing it did for me was allow me to get out of my comfort zone. I am someone who has always struggled with stage fright. Berklee allowed me to be myself and overcome my fears as I was able to watch everyone do the same thing and learn that I am not alone. 

 

Who or what would you consider your biggest musical influences?

My biggest musical influences are Alicia Keys, Adele and John Legend. 

 

What would you say is your biggest career challenge?

Photo: Léonard Francano
I think one of my biggest challenges is overthinking. Every time I write a song, I overthink so much about whether it is good enough or if people will like it instead of just believing in it. 

 

What are your immediate career goals?

I want to start releasing more music as well as performing live. 


—-


I know I'm excited to hear more releases!


As always, I want to thank Amira  for visiting, and for sending along the pictures to accompany the interview.


I'm sure you’ll all want to follow along with her to see what she's up to. I would definitely follow her on Instagram and/or Spotify. In fact, go do both right now!

Thanks again Amira, and good luck reaching your goals!


1 comment:

  1. Amira is an amazing singer. Her vocals are powerful and her latest single is amazing.

    ReplyDelete