Friday, September 16, 2022

“Highlight the Real" by Cassandra (September 16, 2022 Release)

 "Highlight the Real" is the latest single from the supremely talented singer Cassandra! 





You need to  listen to this song as soon as you possibly can! What can you expect from the song? I think one of Cassandra's recent Instagram captions really sums it up for me...

"I’m in such a different space than I was when I wrote this song but I find it empowering to release this one as a healed version of myself. Online life really isn’t reality. It’s just a highlight reel. I had one of the toughest years of my personal life while having one of the best of my career but my social media would never show that to be true. Juggling the ups and downs of emotions of this past year was taxing, especially online. I looked in the mirror one day and realized that while I was preaching authenticity and positivity, I was neglecting myself by doing this and thus not being fully authentic and “real” with you all. So it’s time to come clean and show you all the sides of me. The good, the bad, and the ugly cries lol. I’m so excited for this one. It’s freeing."

Beyond the message of being true to yourself, you're going to love this song. As with all of her music, Cassandra's powerful voice combine with the pop music to create something magical. I've already had it on repeat all morning. I'm sure you will too.
---

You'll be able to find “Highlight the Real" just about everywhere you usually get your music like Apple or Spotify! So, there's no reason why you won't be able track it down…which I highly suggest you do. Right now!

Go give “Highlight the Real" a listen!

Photography: Kaylee Steffel
Cover Art: Max Gordon
Production/engineering: Brandon Meagher
Written by: Cassandra, Tyler Bank, Chad Sellers, Bryan Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment