Friday, June 9, 2023

“Bubbles (Demo)" by Jackie Therrien (June 9, 2023 release)

 "Bubbles (Demo)" is the new single from the singing sensation Jackie Therrien!





You need to listen to it immediately!

What's this song about? Well, here's what Jackie had to say about it recently...

"while I am in the midst of working on my next big project…I’m pulling this song out of the depths of the vault for u 😗 wrote this one back in spring of 2020, and recorded this demo of it summer of 2021. I found it when digging through my files recently, and it just resonated with me in a different way than it did when I wrote it. Thought I’d take a break from my melancholic folk music for a hot sec, and give you a very small taste of my bedroom pop era."


You'll be able to find “Bubbles (Demo)" just about everywhere you usually get your music like Spotify or Apple! So, there's no reason why you won't be able track it down…which I absolutely suggest you do.
 
Immediately!


***

If you want to learn more about Jackie, check out 
her interview right here on Section 36 Music. That will give you an opportunity to learn more about this amazing singer.


Be sure to give “Bubbles (Demo)" a listen!

---

If you want to find more great music, "Bubbles (Demo)" has been added to my "What 2023 Sounds like from Section 36" playlist, and you can find Jackie on my "Women Going Places, from Section 36" playlist. Go check those out and enjoy all the artists featured there.

No comments:

Post a Comment