Friday, June 23, 2023

"Time On My hands" Taylor O’Connor (June 23, 2023 Release)

“Time On My Hands" is the latest single from the amazing Taylor O'Connor! 




Be sure to check it out right away.


I’m sure you remember Taylor from her interview with us, where we discussed her single “Wine Again". She's had several fantastic releases since then, and "Time On My Hands" can be added to that impressive list.


You can find “Time On My Hands" just about everywhere you usually find your music, like Spotify, and Apple! So, there's no reason why you won't be able track it down…which I highly suggest you do.


***


If you want to learn more about Taylor, check out her interview right here on Section 36 Music. That will give you an opportunity to find out about this amazing singer.


Be sure to give “Time On My Hands" a listen!

No comments:

Post a Comment