Saturday, November 12, 2022

“Crush" by Lui$a (November 7, 2022 Release)

 "Crush" is the recent single from the amazing Lui$a!




If you haven't already, be sure to go listen to it now! You probably remember Lui$a from her interview with us, where we discussed her debut EP, "Limelight". If you're like me, you've been eagerly waiting for something new from her ever since. I know I was thrilled to see this new release. She says she wrote this song "back in Prishtina after stealing a bag of chips and watching Star Wars". I don't know if I've ever heard a better background to a song. Go stream it now.

---

You'll be able to find “Crush" just about everywhere you usually get your music like Apple or Spotify! So, there's no reason why you won't be able track it down…which I highly suggest you do. Right now!

You can also go check out Lui$a full interview with us to see everything she had to say.

Go give “Crush" a listen!

No comments:

Post a Comment