Friday, April 8, 2022

“Sorry For Myself” by Allison Leah (Feb 8, 2022 release)

“Sorry For Myself" is the latest single from the fantastic singer Allison Leah! 




And you NEED to listen to it right away!


I’m sure you remember Allison from her interview with us, where we discussed her single “We can Still Sing". I've definitely been a fan of her work ever since. That’s one reason I was so excited to hear this newest release. To say I wasn't disappointed is an understatement. My immediate feeling was that this was a break-up anthem worthy of Taylor Swift. The beat flowing from chorus to chorus will make you want to sing it at the top of your lungs. I know you'll enjoy it as much as I do.


You can find “Sorry For Myself" just about everywhere you usually find your music, like Spotify, and Apple! So, there's no reason why you won't be able track it down…which I highly suggest you do.

***

If you want to learn more about Allison, check out 
her Section 36 Music profile page. There you can find links to her full interview with Section 36 Music, her social media accounts, as well as more samples of her incredible singing.

You can also hop directly to her interview right here on Section 36 Music. That will give you an opportunity to learn more about this amazing singer.


Be sure to give “Sorry For Myself" a listen!

No comments:

Post a Comment