Friday, September 6, 2024

New Music From Kilough, Jessica Woodlee, Riley Wells, Alexis Bleu, SARIKA, Julia Adrian, Andie Mechanic, Anna May, Gracie Modean, Aysha Luzia, and JØRDYN





"
I Know You're Listening" - by Kilough

Release Date: August 2, 2024

What You Should Know: Another fantastic song from this artist.

Find It: Everywhere, like Apple or Spotify

Previous Noteworthy Releases: "States Between"

Previously on Section 36: "Kilough Visits Section 36 Music!"

***

 

"Jess" - by Jessica Woodlee

Release Date - August 16, 2024

What You Should Know: "This album has been years in the making and I’m so glad that it’s finally yours."


Find It: Everywhere, like  Apple or Spotify


Previous Noteworthy Releases: "Rainy Day", "Dude", "Whiskey", "By Now", "Dairy Aisle"


Her Spotify Playlist Inclusions: "What 2024 Sounds Like From Section 36", "What 2023 Sounds Like From Section 36", "Women Going Places, from Section 36"


Previously on Section 36: "Jessica Woodlee Visits Section 36 Music!"


***

 

"heaven is a kiss" - by Riley Wells

Release Date - August 9, 2024

What You Should Know: Another wonderful addition to her must-listen music catalog


Find It: Everywhere, like  Apple or Spotify


Previous Noteworthy Releases: "Lilith", "I Am"


Her Spotify Playlist Inclusions: "What 2024 Sounds Like From Section 36", "Women Going Places, from Section 36"


Previously on Section 36: "Riley Wells Visits Section 36 Music!"


                                                ***



"Self Sabatoge" - by Alexis Bleu

Release Date - Aug 16, 2024

What You Should Know: "Self Sabotage is a new sound for me, and I love it! I hope you guys love it too"


Find It: Everywhere, like  Apple or Spotify


Her Spotify Playlist Inclusions: "What 2024 Sounds Like From Section 36", "Women Going Places, from Section 36"


Previously on Section 36: "Alexis Bleu Visits Section 36 Music!"


***



"From Inside the House" - by SARIKA

Release Date: August 16, 2024

What You Should Know: "this song is a diss track about the person who bullied you in high school meanwhile their instagram bio is “always be kind❣️”… the most selfish person you’ve ever met who’s always saying they need to start putting themselves first... a performative hypocrite who is constantly preaching and rarely self reflecting. someone’s gotta tell them they’re the villain bc you know their therapist isn’t going to!!"

Find It: Everywhere, like Apple or Spotify

Previously on Section 36: "SARIKA Visits Section 36 Music!"

***




"Potential" - by Julia Adrian

Release Date: August 30, 2024

What You Should Know: "it’s potentially my favorite song I’ve created so far and I am very excited for you to hear it"

Find It: Everywhere, like Apple or Spotify

Previously on Section 36: "Julia Adrian Visits Section 36 Music!"

***



"Boys" - by Andie Mechanic

Release Date: August 30, 2024

What You Should Know: "I’ve been avoiding men like the plagues of Egypt since I was probably 13 years old. The lengths I went to to not have to touch one genuinely astounds me to this day.

As the story goes, in 2022 I got ma-ha-ssively drunk and stoned with my brothers before going to Fenway Park for a baseball game. We were walking through the stadium when I randomly started freaking the literal fuck out, so I ran to the bathroom to hide. Then I pulled up my phone and just started typing.

That’s when I realized what I had been doing my entire life."

Find It: Everywhere, like Apple or Spotify

Previously on Section 36: "Andie Mechanic Visits Section 36 Music!"

***




"The Show" - by Anna May

Release Date: August 26, 2024

What You Should Know: "I am performing September 7 in Brookline at Village Social Cocktail Club"

Find It: Everywhere, like Bandcamp

***



"Roof" - by Gracie Modean

Release Date: September 6, 2024

What You Should Know: "This first single from Gracie is definitely one you won't want to miss!"

Find It: Everywhere, like Apple or Spotify

Previously on Section 36: "Gracie Modean Visits Section 36 Music!"

***



"Cocaine Kiss" - by Aysha Luzia

Release Date: September 6, 2024

What You Should Know: "Ahhhhhh I’m so excited to FINALLY announce my debut single Cocaine Kiss out September 6th!!!!
So much blood, sweat, and tears in the project!"

Find It: Everywhere, like Apple or Spotify

***



"Wake Up (not quite a woman)" - by JØRDYN

Release Date: September 6, 2024

What You Should Know: "Another amazing song from this artist"

Find It: Everywhere, like Apple or Spotify

Previously on Section 36: "JØRDYN Visits Section 36 Music!"


No comments:

Post a Comment