Thursday, September 5, 2024

New Music From: Sayaka, Tarra, Cassandra, Alije, and Adia Clark Lay




"Bittersweet" - by Sayaka

Release Date: July 25, 2024

What You Should Know: "Another in a long line of amazing music from this artist."

Find It: Everywhere, like Apple or Spotify

Previous Noteworthy Releases: "Bite My Tongue", "Would You Stay", "Will I Be OK?"

Previously on Section 36: "Sayaka Visits Section 36 Music!"

***





"What Love Feels Like (yeh ya voh)" - by Tarra

Release Date: July 26, 2024

What You Should Know: "You loved "Time Of Our Lives", and you'll love this one too!

Find It: Everywhere, like Apple or Spotify

Previously on Section 36: "Tarra Visits Section 36 Music!"

***


"
Till They Do" - single by Cassandra 


Release Date: August 2, 2024

What You Should Know: "This has been such a fun project to create as I blend my passions of opera and Pop music. This song could’ve taken a number of forms, but the theme of, “Till They Do,” came about like this:

1. I wanted to make a song with Puccini’s “O mio babbino caro”
2. That piece is written for a damsel in distress
3. I am not a damsel in distress and love female power anthems
4. Should there be mob wife vibes?? Yes. Crime of passion vibes??? Double yes.
5. @jasonthrem created this incredible track with my opera sample
6. @eitansnydermusic and I cooked up the fun lyrics in this song
7. After recording and the hundreds of steps it takes to make, record, and release a song, it now hits your ears!

Beyond proud of this one and hope you love it."

Find It: 
Apple or Spotify


***


"
Leo" - by Alije 


Release Date: August 1, 2024

What You Should Know: "the perfect reminder that dreams do come true, and that I’m exactly where I’m meant to be."

Find It: 
Apple or Spotify

Previously on Section 36: "Alije Visits Section 36 Music!"

***





"On the Rocks" - by Adia Clark Lay

Release Date: August 21, 2024

What You Should Know: "
The EP is my first big step into the country world and I couldn’t be more excited! I’d admired the country genre from afar for a long time, and I felt it was my time to jump in head first. The EP is a collection of songs that I’ve written over the past year; from my first country song ever (Right About You) to one of my more recent country songs (On The Rocks). Each song has a very specific story and are very special to me. They are meant to help people going through tough times, whether that’s with their partner, family, friends, at school, work, etc."

Find It: Everywhere, like Apple or Spotify

Previous Noteworthy Releases: "Wanna Go Back", "Not My Fault", "Brown Eyes"

No comments:

Post a Comment