Friday, April 29, 2022

“Free Woman" by Cassandra (April 29, 2022 Release)

"Free Woman" is the latest single from the incredibly talented singer Cassandra! 




You need to  listen to this song as soon as you possibly can! What can you expect from the song? Cassandra was nice enough to provide a little blurb for us...

Free Woman was inspired by my desire to find a truly healthy, happy relationship. I have so much love for the world around me, the work I do, and for myself, and I do wish to share that love with another person as well. I think this song is really a manifestation of something I hope to find. I know that all people are deserving of a love that makes them feel free to be themselves and to be vulnerable and real. Love should be fervent, kind, selfless, and fulfilling. When I sing this song, I feel the way I dream of feeling in love. I do believe that kind of love will find me one day, but for now, I’ll just sing songs that celebrate what could be.

It was written by Cassandra Pinataro, Bryan Ruby, and Tyler Bank and was produced by Brandon Meagher. I recorded this at Bridge Sound & Stage in Cambridge.

---

You'll be able to find “Free Woman" just about everywhere you usually get your music like Apple or Spotify! So, there's no reason why you won't be able track it down…which I highly suggest you do. Right now!

Go give “Free Woman" a listen!

No comments:

Post a Comment