Friday, April 14, 2023

“unlove you" by Jackie Therrien (April 14, 2023 release)

"unlove you" is the new single from the singing sensation Jackie Therrien!



You need to listen to it now!

What's this song about? Well, here's what Jackie had to say about it recently...

Over the past few months, I’ve found that the hardest part of losing someone is realizing that it’s actually over; you have to make a new routine for yourself, you have to break all those habits, and it’s a constant rollercoaster of emotions (am I moved on, am I not?). You realize you have to start living your life in a totally new way. You have to try so hard to unlove that person…but it’s just not linear.

this might be my favorite song I’ve ever written, and I can’t wait for you to hear it."


You'll be able to find “unlove you" just about everywhere you usually get your music like Spotify or Apple! So, there's no reason why you won't be able track it down…which I absolutely suggest you do.
 
Immediately!


***

If you want to learn more about Jackie, check out 
her interview right here on Section 36 Music. That will give you an opportunity to learn more about this amazing singer.


Be sure to give “unlove you" a listen!

---

If you want to find more great music, "unlove you" has been added to my "What 2023 Sounds like from Section 36" playlist, and you can find Jackie on my "Women Going Places, from Section 36" playlist. Go check those out and enjoy all the artists featured there.

No comments:

Post a Comment