Friday, April 21, 2023

“All I've Ever Known" by Lina Cooper (Apr 21, 2023 Release)

 “All I've Ever Known" is the latest single from the incredibly talented Lina Cooper!




Go listen to it right now!


As Lina herself recently said, "I’m just here to crack my soul open a bit and show you what’s been inside for the past year. The recent events in the world and my life pushed me to the very edge of my mental stability and took away pretty much all the faith that I’ve had in humanity, kindness and in the idea that something up above is watching over us and protecting us. The horrifying things that I have seen or heard of made me cry my eyes out till they were completely dry. And the unfairness of the world made me lose sleep for weeks in a row. And so, I wrote this song months after it all started hoping it would make other people feel understood as well. Existential crisis and dread, constant anxiety, hopelessness… we all feel that no matter where we are from. And maybe this music mental breakdown will make you feel better."


You can find “All I've Ever Known" just about everywhere you usually get your music like Apple and Spotify. So, there's no reason you won't be able to find it.…which I highly suggest you do.


***


If you want to learn more about Lina, hop directly to her interview right here on Section 36 Music.


Be sure to give “All I've Ever Known" a listen!

No comments:

Post a Comment