Sunday, February 14, 2021

"Ethereal" by Lina Cooper (Feb 14, 2021 Release)

“Ethereal" is the new single from the amazing singer Lina Cooper!



Go listen to it right now!


Lina was nice enough to tell us about the single during her recent interview with Section 36 Music. Here's what she had to say...


"So first of all, Valentine's Day is my Birthday, which probably explains why I am such a hopeless romantic constantly falling in love and getting heartbroken and then writing songs about it. And this song, that's called "Ethereal", is one of a few happy songs I've ever written.

Firstly, I wrote a song after literally watching videos on how to write a smash pop song, and then googling "the most beautiful words in English". And the word "ethereal" was one of them. The moment I read it, I knew this was my title. I wrote the song in 30 minutes, when I snuck out of the office where I worked at the time and then produced the demo in literally one evening. My goal with writing it was to capture this fragile, addictive, incredible feeling of affection, of falling in love and living in the moment. I am describing the guy the song is about (and whose voice memo I used as well...), almost worshiping every single little detail I could think of. From his brown curls enswathing his shoulders to his arms being covered in tattoos that looked like a piece of art from the Louvre itself. And at the same time, while I was feeling so high on love, I wanted to include this uncertainty, this fear of losing the person you're clinging so much to, this tender and shy anxiety about feeling like this will not last forever. With that said, this song was meant for all the lovers, all the romantics, the dreamers or just fans of pop music. I hope you enjoy it :)"


Now, that sounds like the makings of a great song! Be sure to listed to what she came up with.


You can find “Ethereal" just about everywhere you usually get your music like Apple and Spotify. So, there's no reason you won't be able to find it.…which I highly suggest you do.


***


If you want to learn more about Lina, check out her Section 36 profile page. It has samples of her music, links to where you can find her, and more.


You can also hop directly to her interview right here on Section 36 Music.


Be sure to give “Ethereal" a listen!

No comments:

Post a Comment