Friday, February 5, 2021

“Can’t You Tell” by Kayla Silverman (Feb 5, 2021 release)

“Can't You Tell" is the latest single from the amazing singer Kayla Silverman!



Go listen to it now!


Kayla was nice enough to tell us about the single during her recent interview with Section 36 Music. Here's what she had to say...


"Can’t You Tell” also took me a very long time to write. I wrote the chorus and first verse two summers ago and forgot about it. I recently listened to what I had done and immediately knew I had to finish it. “Can’t You Tell” brings the listener into the mind of a lover who suddenly realizes that they are in love. The incorporation of lush harmonies, shiny synths, and playful wind instruments reflect the overwhelming feelings of infatuation, fear and joy when deciding whether or not to say “I love you."


If you're like me, you've been waiting for this song to be released ever since. Now's your chance. Be sure to listen to it for yourself.


You can find “Can't You Tell" just about everywhere you usually get your music like Apple and Spotify. So, there's no reason you won't be able to find it.…which I highly suggest you do.


***


If you want to learn more about Kayla, check out her Section 36 profile page. It has samples of her music, links to where you can find her, and more.


You can also hop directly to her interview right here on Section 36 Music.


Be sure to give “Can't Tell You" a listen!

No comments:

Post a Comment