Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Getting to Know Treble Threat from the Returning Members (Pt 2)

Treble Threat is Berklee College of Music's only all-women and non-binary a cappella group, providing an immersive and empowering musical experience within an a cappella environment. 


We've previously heard from the rookies on the group to see what made them want to join the ensemble. For the returning members, I thought it would be fun to get to know them a little better by playing a game of "Favorite Things". We heard from a few of them last time. Today we get to hear from the rest. Hope you'll enjoy learning about these members...

Gracie

What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Cookie dough

What is your favorite farm animal? Pig

What is your favorite baseball team? Red Sox

What superpower do you wish you had? Flight

Which Disney character would you want to be for a week? Belle

What is your go-to coffee shop order? Iced chai

What is your favorite season? Summer

What is your favorite smell? Lavender

What is your favorite campus location? The Berklee library

What is your favorite crayon color? Periwinkle

What was your favorite toy as a child? American Girl doll

What’s your favorite song to sing in the shower? Anything Taylor Swift


Maddie

What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Coffee. It’s delicious and anyone who says otherwise is wrong.

What is your favorite farm animal? I am a strong proponent of cows.

What is your favorite baseball team? I feel like if I don’t say the Red Sox, my grandpa will roll in his grave.

What superpower do you wish you had? Teleportation! I can’t drive and airplane tickets are expensive.

Which Disney character would you want to be for a week? Elsa, because I would love to be able to control the winters here in Boston.

What is your go-to coffee shop order? The pink drink from Starbucks, or a decaf mocha! (I can only take so little caffeine before I can’t function anymore.)

What is your favorite season? I love the sun of summer and the fact that most of the pollen has washed away.

What is your favorite smell? Whatever Clinique Happy smells like.

What is your favorite campus location? The quiet lounge! Special mention to the bean bags that let me nap between classes.

What is your favorite crayon color? Red violet. NOT violet red. Red. Violet.

What was your favorite toy as a child? My toy rabbit named Fletcher (after Jake Short’s character from ANT Farm who I had a crush on.)


Jasperina

What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Mint chocolate chip/ cookies and cream

What is your favorite farm animal? Highland cows

What is your favorite baseball team? Uhhhhh the Giants?

What superpower do you wish you had? The ability to heal any wound/injury or to read minds

Which Disney character would you want to be for a week? Stitch from Lilo and Stitch because Stitch is completely himself and I would love to just be wild and have fun like him.

What is your go-to coffee shop order? Chai latte with a shot of espresso or a hot mocha

What is your favorite season? Winter

What is your favorite smell? Rain and anything baking in the oven

What is your favorite campus location? The BoCo Library /Park Across from 98 Hemenway/ The Reflection Pool

What is your favorite crayon color? It’s not my fav color but it’s my fav crayon color: Purple

What was your favorite toy as a child? My American Girl Dolls .... Or my art supplies

What’s your favorite song to sing in the shower? Dreams by Fleetwood Mac


Veronica

What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Ben and Jerry’s peanut butter chocolate

What is your favorite farm animal? Goats

What superpower do you wish you had? Telekinesis

Which Disney character would you want to be for a week? Baymax

What is your go-to coffee shop order? Hot chocolate

What is your favorite season? Fall

What is your favorite smell? Rosemary

What is your favorite campus location? Pavement

What is your favorite crayon color? Purple

What was your favorite toy as a child? My stuffed bear, Prezella

What’s your favorite song to sing in the shower? I actually don’t really sing in the shower cause my brother would always yell at me to shut up so now I still have silent showers lMAO


---


What fun answers! Hope you enjoyed that as much as I did.


I can't recommend enough that you check out this amazing group. Follow them on their socials: InstagramFacebook, and Youtube. And if you get the chance to see them perform in person, don't miss out. It's an experience you need to take in for yourself. (Be sure to tell them you saw them in Section 36!)


Thanks to all the veteran members of Treble Threat who shared their thoughts with us. 


Stay tuned as we'll hear from more members of this amazing group in the coming days.

No comments:

Post a Comment