Friday, July 23, 2021

“Colorado” by Shelby Page (July 23, 2021 release)

“Colorado" is the latest collection of songs from the amazing singer Shelby Page!





Go give it a listen right now!


I’m sure you remember Shelby from her interview with us, where we discussed her first single “Drinking Again". I was so excited for this new release, and was not disappointed! I know you'll enjoy it as much as I do.



You can find “Colorado" just about everywhere you usually get your music like Apple. So, there's no reason you won't be able to find it.…which I highly suggest you do.


***


If you want to learn more about Shelby, check out her Section 36 profile page. It has samples of her music, links to where you can find her, and more.


You can also hop directly to her interview right here on Section 36 Music.


Be sure to give “Colorado" and all of her music a listen!

No comments:

Post a Comment