Tuesday, October 27, 2020

“Hudson Road" by Moni Grace (Release date November 1, 2020)

“Hudson Road" is the latest single from the fantastic singer Moni Grace!





And you definitely want to listen to it as soon as you can!


What can you expect from the song? Well, here's what Moni has to say about it:


"Hudson Road is the upbeat- alternative  piece with a pop-punk heart, that centers around personal mental health struggles and  processing disorders. Taking accountability for your own actions, despite their root being individual  mental health challenges, owning up to them and forgiving yourself for it is essential for moving forward.

Oftentimes, my mental health feels like it takes over my entire life. Being diagnosed with ADHD and a processing disorder at age 6, anxiety at age 7, depression at age 12 and bipolar and ptsd at age 18, I never really got to experience my childhood in full, as much as I wanted to. Because of my illnesses and other trauma, I was forced to grow up at a young age. Because of these factors as well, I’ve never been able to process moments or events as promptly as others. This results in me really messing up often, losing friends and overall reflects in me missing out on a lot of opportunities because of my lack of understanding my impact on others or situations. This song uncovers what happens  when you have to face what you’ve been running from your entire life: your actions and how they impact others and the world around you."


This describes it wonderfully! When I first heard the song, I knew it was something special. The music perfectly compliments the powerful songwriting to create an overwhelming experience. You're going to want to check it out as soon as you can.


You'll be able to find “Hudson Road" just about everywhere you usually get your music like Spotify or iTunes! So, there's no reason why you won't be able track it down…which I highly suggest you do. In fact, why not go presave it now?

 

Right. Now!

 

---

 

If you want to learn more about Moni, check out her Section 36 Music profile page. There you can find links to her full interview with Section 36 Music, her social media accounts, as well as more samples of her incredible singing.

 

You can also hop directly to her interview right here on Section 36 Music. That will give you an opportunity to learn more about this amazing singer.

 

Be sure to give “Hudson Road" a listen!

No comments:

Post a Comment