Friday, June 12, 2020

“Together Apart" by Claire Donzelli (Release date June 12, 2020)

Together Apart" is the debut single from the wonderful singer Claire Donzelli!




What can you expect from the song? Well, here's what Claire had to say about it in the blurb...

I wrote it a couple months ago when the pandemic was forcing schools to go online and I was having to come to terms with packing up and leaving Berklee College of Music, which was just starting to feel like home. It's about some of the feelings that were going through my head during that time, and the people I'd be missing, including my sister who is a doctor in Boston helping coronavirus patients. The song features piano and voice and has a stripped down, acoustic feel to it, and I wanted that to reflect some of the feelings of loneliness I was going through."

Photo by Greg Bjurman
She absolutely accomplishes that with this song. The "stripped down" feel she mentioned really comes through and allows you to enjoy the soulful, beautiful melody. I know I keep listening to it again and again.

You can find “Together Apart" just about everywhere you usually get your music like Spotify or Apple! So, there's no reason why you won't be able track it down…which I highly suggest you do.

Immediately.

---

If you want to learn more about Claire, check out her Section 36 Music profile page. There you can find links to her social media accounts, as well as more samples of her incredible singing.

Be sure to give “Together Apart" a listen!

No comments:

Post a Comment