Monday, June 1, 2020

Alexa Aronson Visits Section 36!

Photo by Ryan Loco
Section 36 Music has another visitor! Alexa Aronson is a talented singer, and I was so glad that she agreed to visit with us and discuss her music, her past accomplishments and more. I’m sure you’ll enjoy everything she has to say.

So, let's see what happens when Alexa Aronson visits Section 36!

You reached the charts with the single “Music Feels Better” featuring Snoop Dogg. What was that like to put together?
Reaching top 16 on the Billboard Charts at the age of 15 was amazing! Working with Snoop Dogg on my song “Music Feels Better With You” was surreal. I was asked to sing on a song featuring Snoop, and it kinda just went from there! It was very fast!! But so amazing! 

Had the world not stopped, you would have been scheduled to sing the National Anthem at Fenway. How did that opportunity come to be?
I had an amazing opportunity to perform the National Anthem April 21! This opportunity came along by submitting an audition video, and I heard back a month later and was told congratulations! I freaked out. This has been a dream of mine since I was a little girl. Once this Pandemic is over I will be performing at Fenway Park! 

You’re a student at Berklee College of Music. What’s the most important thing that experience is doing for your career?
Berklee College Of Music was my dream school. Although this was my first year at Berklee, I have learned so much and it has set me up in my career to know all different keys, melody's, and musical genres about this industry. Before Berklee I knew nothing about any of this. Also Berklee puts on shows in the BPC and this is great exposure to show you’re talent to the world. 

What is your favorite part about performing in front of an audience?
My favorite part of performing in front of an audience is connecting to the audience. The biggest part of performing to me is engaging with the audience and making the show the best show it could be every time I perform. 

Who/what would you consider to be your biggest musical influences?
Photo by Ryan Loco
My biggest musical influences are definitely Ariana Grande, Jessie J, Aretha Franklin, and Jennifer Hudson. I have looked up to these artists since I started singing at the age of 9. I knew Pop/R&B soul was what I wanted to sing and perform after listening to these insanely talented artists. 

Right now, what would you say is your biggest non-COVID career challenge?
Definitely getting my name out to the world!! I want to be heard and release my music asap!!! I can’t wait for everyone to hear! 

What are your immediate career goals?
My career goals are to release an album and eventually one day in the future go on a world tour! This is a dream of mine and I can’t see myself doing anything but this!! 

—-

I’m really excited for whatever she comes up with next!
As always, I want to thank Alexa for visiting, and for sending along the great pictures to accompany the interview.

Since I know you’ll also want to follow along with her to see what she's up to, I suggest you check out her Instagram account and give it a follow. It’s a great way to make sure you don't miss a thing she has going on.

You should also check out her Section 36 Music page. There you'll find more links, pictures, and samples of her music. It's a great way to enjoy everything Alexa has to offer all in one place.

Thanks again Alexa, and good luck in reaching your goals! 

No comments:

Post a Comment