Friday, May 22, 2020

“Same for You" by Nathalie Hernandez (Release date May 22, 2020)

“Same for You" is the latest single from the incredible singer Nathalie Hernandez




And you're going to want to listen to it as soon as you can!

What can you expect from the song? Well, here's what Nathalie had to say about it during her recent interview with us.

"I had just moved back to Boston after moving home to Dunedin, Florida for about a year after graduation. When I wrote this song, I had just started a new full time job which required me to take a train and a bus to and from work. The commute and the job was exhausting. I wrote the first verse of the song while sitting on the train on my way home. I also had just moved in with my boyfriend AKA best friend. It still is my favorite part of the day coming home to someone who will dance salsa with me in the kitchen while cooking dinner. So this song is saying I will give as much comfort and relief from every day worries to my person as they do to me."

I like the sound of that!

You can find “Same for You" just about everywhere you usually get your music like Spotify or Apple! So, there's no reason why you won't be able track it down…which I highly suggest you do.

Right. Now!

---

If you want to learn more about Nathalie, check out her Section 36 Music profile page. There you can find links to her full interview with Section 36 Music, her social media accounts, as well as more samples of her incredible singing.

You can also hop directly to her interview right here on Section 36 Music. That will give you an opportunity to learn more about this amazing singer.


Be sure to give “Same for You" a listen!

No comments:

Post a Comment