Monday, April 15, 2024

Ceci Reyes Visits Section 36 Music!

Section 36 
Music has another visitor!
 Ceci Reyes is an incredible singer with upcoming music you won't want to miss.
 I was so excited that she wanted to visit with us and discuss her music, future goals, and more. I’m sure you’ll enjoy everything she has to say.

So, let's see what happens when Ceci Reyes visits Section 36 Music!

You’ve had the opportunity to perform at many live shows. What do you enjoy about sharing your music with an audience?
I’ve been lucky enough to have some amazing performance opportunities and I always have so much fun performing live. I think what I love most about sharing my music with an audience is having people relate to my lyrics. I’ve had people come up to me after a show and tell me that they relate to a certain song and that always means so much to me. My goal has always been to make music that people can relate and connect to!

Do you see any studio work in your future?
I definitely do! I’m set to record my first single soon and it’s one that I’m really excited about.

You’re currently attending Berklee College of Music. What makes Berklee the right choice for you?
I would’ve been happy to study music anywhere, but Berklee gives me the opportunity to study music therapy which is something that I have known i’ve wanted to do for a long time. Berklee has also helped me meet a community of passionate and well rounded musicians, and I am so grateful to be surrounded by people who love music as much as I do.

Who or what would you consider your biggest musical influences?
Of all time? Probably The Beatles. Paul McCartney is such an amazing writer and I’ve admired him for so long. As of recently, I have really been loving Joni Mitchell and Taylor Swift! My mom is also someone who has been my biggest fan and drives me to be the best version of myself I can be, music-wise and just life wise.

What would you say is your biggest challenge with your music career?
I think my biggest challenge is setting a strict genre or style to stick to. I’m inspired by so many different sounds and confining myself to just one genre will always feel wrong. I never know what to describe myself as so I usually just saw “singer-songwriter”.

What are your immediate music goals?
I definitely hope to release my single soon. I’ve had people ask me when that will be, and while I can’t give a definite date yet, I can say it’s gonna be a great tune and I’m really excited to share a little piece of me with the world! 

---


I can't wait to hear that single!  


As always, I want to thank Ceci for visiting with us, and for sending along the pictures to accompany the interview.


I'm sure you’ll all want to follow her and see what she has going on. I would follow her on Instagram  visit her Website to make sure you don't miss a thing. 


Thanks again Ceci, and good luck reaching your goals!


2 comments:

  1. So proud of you! Keep upo the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Szczerze... Wolę twojego tatę jako piosenkarza.

    ReplyDelete